Information and history of trading
• Tycoon Securities was established in 1997 so, it is one of the eldest Trading Companies in the Egyptian Stock Exchange. Tycoon was establishes by Mr. Sherif Fahim, Mr.Gamal Fahim and Mr. Abdel Hakim Gamal Abdel Nasser under Law No. 159 of the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority as an Egyptian joint stock company.
• The main shareholder, Mr. Amr Farouk, has acquired 70% of the company in 2006, relying on his previous experience in managing the securities companies. He succeeded in restructuring the company and attracting the qualified, experienced staff in the field, to form a team that was credited by raising the classification of Tycoon Securities Trading To be the "20" in 2011, instead of "114" in 2005; and we continue to maintain our progress and strive to the top until we reached the "18" position during 2017.
• Tycoon Securities Trading provides brokerage services in buying and selling processes of securities for individual investors "Egyptian-Arab-foreigners", as well as local, Gulf States and international institutions on the Egyptian Stock Exchange.
• The company serves a wide network of investors of high solvency, institutions and funds in Egypt and the Gulf.
• The share of the company was 1.5% of volume of trading of individuals in the Egyptian Stock Exchange by the end of 2016, and this percentage increased to be 6% of the volume of trading in the Egyptian Stock Exchange in the first quarter of 2017.
• Tycoon Securities Company was awarded the "First" position on the Egyptian Stock Exchange for the month of March 2017, in the orders market.